Everyone has days when they are down, sluggish and dejected.
it is infact required, every human being needs to have days like this, any other way how would you know when you are in good mood. You need to have something to contrast your elation with. What is cold without heat?
Even though you know that sadness is a side of life, let’s try to make it a small fragment of life.
With that said, here are some words of advice to help you feel better when you are feeling demoralized. these tips require less than 10 minutes of your time everyday in order to actually benefit you.
1. Stand up straight, sit up straight. When your body is in ideal alignment, your energy can flow and when your energy is rolling freely, you can fly along.
2. Put on a happy expression! Yes, just smile and laugh for A couple of minutes. Easy to do and effective; doing this will bring eye-opening results instantly.
3. Repeat positive assertions. Things like “I feel positive”, “Positive energy flows through my body”, “I see the good in everything”.
4. play some music that you like. It doesn’t have to be anything unique, just something you enjoy. Certain types of music work better than others, but experiment and see what works for you. Research has shown that Harmonious music and new age music work best.
5. Take a few minutes break from whatever you are doing, read an article or story in your favorite magazine or paper.
6. Get in touch with your inner-self. Meditation is an excellent habit to enroot. It will nurse you in all that you do. If you are an individual who has a hard time sitting still, then try some special meditation CDs or DVD’s that coax your brain into the meditative state. Just search for “Meditation music” on Google or Yahoo and explore.
How we see the world is simply a reflection of our inner-soul. Summon into mind there is no reality just your concept of it. Use this reality to your advantage. Whenever you are down in dumps, realize that it is all in your mind’s eye and you do have the power to change your mental representation.
These tips will lift you up when you are down, nevertheless don’t just exploit them when you are gloomy. Try and practice them every day, make them a habit. You will be amazed at how these natural exercises will keep that low sinking feeling at bay.
to mention before we close, if you are in an acute depression that you can’t appear to ; then the right choice will be to go see a doctor. This is your life so don’t take any risks.
Dr.Markib Nawahd is an online consultant and writer for the Pharmaceuticals and Herbal products industry, click here to learn more about Anti-Anxiety prescription medication.
- None Found
Author: angelmatrixThis author has published 1 articles so far. More info about the author is coming soon.